At OpenSlate, we rate and measure content across the world’s largest video platforms and partner with leading global advertisers across Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and more.
As the Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships at Openslate you will be responsible for the commercial management of a steady stream of products customized and built in collaboration with our Platform customers. Partnerships are poised for high growth in 2021 and this position will be front and center in driving this growth through excellent relationship management, cross functional collaboration and strategic program delivery through every stage of the cycle.
Strong relationship management is at the core of this role. It also includes handling the strategic positioning and architecture of new products as well as generating go-to-market materials, educational content, and training materials.
The Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships works cross functionally in the organization. You’ll deepen the partner relationship through the development of business building strategies, excellent communication and product/marketplace expertise. You’ll also educate internal field facing teams (Sales, Client Success) on partnership products and keep the teams up to date on relevant partnerships changes and news.
Technical understanding of the advertising technology industry, particularly in the field of targeting and measurement, is a crucial component to the role, as is an understanding of the strategic and tactical elements that inform advertising buying behaviors.
The Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships reports to the SVP, Strategic Partnerships, and is their crucial partner in both establishing and evangelizing the OpenSlate products to our Partners and internal stakeholders.
- Trusted Advisor – The main point of contact for our key strategic partner relationships: TikTok, Youtube, Facebook and Nielsen. We expect at least one new partner this year.
- Voice of the Partner – Develop a strong understanding of the partners business and how OpenSlate’s solutions will integrate into their suite of services to strengthen their business proposition.Become “the expert” for all things related to the platform partners and their business.
- Collaborator: Work cross functionally internally at OpenSlate – in particular with the product and marketing teams to provide connectivity between the partners business needs and our offering.Also communicate and educate the field facing teams and leverage your partner expertise when needed in the market.
- Monetization: Develop communication strategies and materials to advance understanding of OpenSlate solutions with our partners.
- Product Evangelism – Communicate and educate with all levels of partner teams (from executive to implementation) on the OpenSlate solution.
- 8+ years of partnership management, client service, business development, product management or strategy experience
- Understanding of the Ad Tech ecosystem and the entities that are utilized by advertising agencies and brand marketers, including brand safety and contextual solutions, advertising measurement, walled-garden advertising practices, CTV and digital video ecosystems, and ad delivery platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to understand products deeply and articulate the positioning in the market
- Demonstrated track record of client or partner interactions, including presentations, exploratory working groups, and management of product launches.
- Strong client-facing communication, relationship management skills, executive presence, and verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.