We’re looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer who would enjoy the challenge of designing and building applications to provide insights in the highly dynamic world of social video content. You’ll be building the next generation of tools to help interact with and visualize the content and performance of over 500M videos from YouTube and other platforms.
You’re a creative and innovative developer, who enjoys working in a fast paced and technically challenging environment. You should be self-driven, with an enthusiastic, flexible and ‘can-do’ attitude. You appreciate the latest emerging technology and know when and when not to use it.
Data is not simply something you push and pull to populate your applications, but something you approach with curiosity and care. You have an attention to detail in design and execution. You embody or recognize aesthetics of code, user experience and data visualization. You take pride in your work and yet you know humbly that there are many ways to success.
And most importantly, you enjoy your work and have fun with it.
This is a great opportunity to do impactful work at a fast-growing company in a rapidly expanding market.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have experience building interactive data visualizations, D3.js knowledge a plus.
- You are familiar with continuous delivery and automated testing concepts (Jenkins/Jest/Enzymes).
- You have experience writing and maintaining “Object Oriented” CSS and with the use of CSS preprocessors such as LESS or SASS. Experience with CSS-in-JS is a plus.
- You have good knowledge of maintaining a healthy build pipeline for the front-end code through Webpack.
- You value both cross-browser, as well as cross platform optimization.
- You have a good overall understanding of web development and familiarity with backend languages and modern web application frameworks like Django, Rails, Express, Flask…
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible working hours and environment
- Room for growth, learning, and career development
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic, inclusive culture while working with talented individuals