Based in New York, OpenSlate is a dynamic, high-growth, global technology and data company. If you enjoy an entrepreneurial, dynamic environment with smart, collaborative coworkers, this is a great opportunity.
As the Strategic Partner Manager you will be responsible for building and executing partner management strategies that drive understanding of OpenSlate Solutions inside of our largest technology partners. This person will be working closely with the Director of Product Marketing to develop thoughtful communication, relationships, and partnership strategies.
The ideal candidate is a polished, driven, hands-on, expert of the social video landscape and Google/YouTube ecosystem. Nuanced ad product knowledge and exceptional communication skills are a must. You love to collaborate with demanding partners and have prior exposure to working with Google, or other large technology companies. You have fun when you work with a team that’s firing on all cylinders – and love to see the impact of your work on our product and the marketplace.
Key Requirements include:
- 5+ years relevant experience in advertising, tech, or media, with preference given to candidates who understand the Google organization
- Demonstrated experience developing effective communication strategies
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who can dig in or up-level as needed
- Impeccable written and verbal presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, fluid work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and team player; has the ability to influence and motivate others
- A strong understanding of the tech startup and digital advertising industry – YouTube, AdWords and/or DBM expertise a plus
- Proven ability to think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative
- BA/BS degree
Who You Are:
- Video expert: You are a polished, driven hands-on expert of the social video landscape and Google/YouTube ecosystem, with nuanced knowledge of all available YouTube ad products.
- Exceptional communicator: You are polished and driven, and can communicate exceptionally well in writing and verbally. You can give a mean presentation, too.
- Collaborative: Even with demanding partnerships and a complex landscape, you are able to forge meaningful relationships and become a go-to reference. You have fun when you work with a team that’s firing on all cylinders – and love to see the impact of your work on our product and the marketplace.
- Develop strategic communication strategies and materials to advance Google understanding of OpenSlate solutions
- Interface with various teams at Google, from the Sales, Content, and Product aspects of their organization
- Proactively engage with partner teams throughout Sales, Content, and Product organizations to create compelling opportunities
- Communicate and educate all levels of partner teams (from executive to implementation) on the OpenSlate solution set, rooted in an understanding of Google ad products and the video landscape at large